Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bureaucratic buggers!

This is a rant to attempt to make me feel in some miniscule bit better about things after having to deal with a branch of public SERVICE (hahahaha that's hilarious) who deliberately have not got any humans on their 0870-number because they know that people are just going to phone to rant at them. I have several problems with this -

1. 0870 numbers have hidden costs and I have no idea what I was paying for the call, now this is normal and accepted in the business community but IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED - they should be made to use a 0845 number or even (god forbid) 0800. They then say that discussions cannot be entered into. I eventually found a human to speak to ( I was very calm), they said they would put me through to the right number and promptly cut me off (felt deliberate to me). Then the second person I talked to gave me the 0870 number again. I JUST WANT TO TALK TO A HUMAN !!!!!!

2. The letter I received made me feel like I was a criminal - I AM NOT A CRIMINAL!!!!!!!!! It is deliberately worded at every opportunity to make you feel like complete scum, who they shouldn't be wasting ink on. NEVER FORGET I PAY YOUR WAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I shall type more when I have more time - this has wasted enough of my energy this morning.

In summary - *$%£!'#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Suzanne Forster said...

Update... After several weeks of stress, I finally received a letter saying it would be taken no further. I am so glad I argued with them rather than paying out!!! But I pity the fools...

On a similar note, I got a parking ticket yesterday... I might contest...

 
Blogged Blog Directory