Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thanks "Flame Force Five"!

Take a look at these babies:



Aren't they just gorgeous?!

They are proper real handmade lampworked glass beads. Made by playing with fire, so quite appropriate that they should be so bright!

Can you believe, I actually won these? By luck? Incredible! I never win anything!!

The deal is I have to turn them into proper bits of jewellery, which is a massive problem because I can't stop stroking them for long enough to see them imprisoned onto wire or cord... it's so sad.

Thanks Sarah!

check out her website Flame Force Five - lots more glassy loveliness

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes you're right each bead is a jewel, to turn them into jewelry seems to be hard but I'm sure you'll find a solution and a great pleasure with beading it and look at your finished beadwork will be so stunning.
You're so lucky.
Bye

Luz Bijoux
http://luzbijoux.over-blog.com/

 
Blogged Blog Directory