Friday, April 07, 2006

Dropping to Bits!!

I woke up this morning (durder-durder-RER!) to a knacked knee. Couldn't walk! It's been clicking for ages but otherwise I don't think there was one single action that caused it.

Anyway in the space of about 20 seconds I'd gone from "ouch" to "I'm not going anywhere today" then "yeah! day at home!" but then "oh no it's Friday, what about the weekend" and "I can't even do any gardening" finally "bugger!"

It's things like this that make me have the utmost respect for folk who have problems like this all the time. I am not one of those people who takes fitness for granted, oh no! If I'm at the top of a hill I take a moment to appreciate the view, and tell myself it might be the last time I see this... not in a morbid way; it's just one of the thoughts I have whilst contemplating life, which is something I do constantly!

Hurrah for life! And three cheers for bits that work properly!

No comments:

 
Blogged Blog Directory