Monday, September 03, 2007

More Mutterings and Chunterings

So we've just returned from a trip up to Argyll, fantastic it was too.

I have lots to blog about, and I still have to upload photos from other previous blogposts too, so I have decided to sign up to Flickr-Pro and link to photos stored there. Hopefully this will be quicker than using the Blogger photo-upload process which is pants, quite frankly. I've added a cute little gizmo on the right of the main blog page to preview pics too.

This is all because I really enjoy blogging but I want to be slicker and more economical with my time .... to be perfectly honest I equally prefer being out and about taking photos and enjoying life!! But can't help chuntering on here either.

So let's see how it goes.....

No comments:

 
Blogged Blog Directory