Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Roll out the New...

Well this is my last post on this PC... with any luck.

No more closing windows to improve performance when surfing.
No more going away to make a cuppa while Photoshop launches.
Might even be able to watch decent-sized video streams.
Could even get that eBay listing software to work properly.
Do you think there'll be room for MSOffice?
I'll be able to slot in the memory card from my camera instead of having to fart about with cables.
I'll be able to actually see characters appearing on the screen on my blog as I type instead of three seconds later (or more if a virus scan kicks in).
The screen will only take up a sliver of desk (but I won't be able to fit gonks on it)
I might even invest in a skype phone wooooooo........

OK take a deep breath, see you on the other side...

No comments:

 
Blogged Blog Directory