Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tony Robinson's Tears (and other fine tunes)

Finally got sound to work on my new computer! And you'll be thrilled to know that my habitual hoarding has paid off: I retrieved the external speakers from my first 1995 PC from the charity-out-tray-box, dug out the 9V adapter from the box at the bottom of the wardrobe (helpfully labelled "speakers" on yellow tape), plugged the whole lot in and bingo!!! they aren't the best but I'll buy some shiney new ones soon. Seriously, I can't believe that a brand new PC doesn't have working speakers... but that's a whole other rant.

To check they were working I had a quick surf on myspace to play some toons, found Nev Clay! Woo hoo this must be a new site; I've looked before and not found him.

Right here's where I am going to rant... I've just typed (three times) a whole great paragraph about Richard Dawson, Martin Stephenson and Scott Macdonald, involving the use of great music, links to myspace and a broom. BUT Blogger has just lost it three times, even when I saved it as drafts in between. WTF???? BLOGGER YOUR CARD IS MARKED

No comments:

 
Blogged Blog Directory