Tuesday, January 02, 2007

That "Back to School" Feeling

So here it is.... the last day before I go back to work. That feeling of panic, when I justify my laziness by telling myself that I needed a break; that I deserved a few days doing absolutely naff all; all recharged a refreshed and ready to go.

sigh...

Well, the weather outside is frightful, and the coffee is so delightful. So since I've no place to go, let me blog let me blog let me blog.

So... resolutions. Well they are as traditional as starting a diary aren't they. At least I kept up my resolve to blog!

I have, like a good citizen, declared to myself the desire to get fit, eat less and recycle more. The recycling I will have no choice about, thanks to my local council's new waste policy. The exercise bit? Well I have a new bike now thanks to santa!



And the "less food" bit... well we'll just have to see about that won't we. Not making any promises!

Today's holiday is brought to me by the fact that I work for a Scottish company, and therefore recognise that a second day is required to recover from Hogmanay. Very civilised. Of course because I live in England, this means that I can gloat at everyone else standing at bus-stops in the rain as I pass them to go shopping!

No comments:

 
Blogged Blog Directory